... to bring you a couple of midweek news and notes. (We'll let the fantasy dust settle a little bit more before worrying about whether to take a late-round flier on The Big Tebowski.)
* South Carolina's QB coach suspended after he pees and gets caught. Story here.
* Florida speed-burner Jeff Demps will stick with football. Story here.
* The Big 12's commish says he doesn't think most Texas A&M fans want to make the move to the SEC. Story here.
* Speaking of the Big 12, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Mac Engel looks somewhat longingly at SEC dominance. Story here.
* Georgia's Mark Richt talks about starting the year with Boise State. Story here.
* Net assets of LSU's Tiger Athletic Foundation: a tidy $265 million. Story here.
* NCAA panel considers a "Cecil Newton" rule. Story here.