Along with the rest of you, we'll be trolling the InterWebs through the day for details and good reads. Here's what it looked like last night outside the UT football complex. (Pictures via rockytoptalk and govolsxtra.)
* Go here for Clay Travis recounting how Kiffin brought his USC ways to Tennessee.
* Bill Plaschke from the L.A. Times: "This is who a true Trojan hires?"
* Gary Willis, father of not-a-Vol-after-all Brandon Willis from Duncan, S.C.: "You can't just follow guys like that. That's not what I'm teaching my son." (More on the state of UT recruiting here and here.) P.S., Willis is now heading to UNC.
* And what of heralded QB prospect Tyler Bray? He's sticking with the Big Orange.
* So we'll start next season with new coaches at Notre Dame, Southern Cal, Florida State and Tennessee, among others. That's a lot of ghosts.
* Early candidate for best Twitter post: "Most secure jobs in US: Charlie Sheen's lawyer and Lane Kiffin's movers."
* Top 10 Kiffin moments, courtesy of the Orlando Sentinel. (Still kinda partial to the "pumping gas" remark.)
* "... personally comporting himself at all times in a manner consistent with good sportsmanship and in accordance with the high moral, ethical, and academic standards of the Athletic Department and the University." Hey, it said so right in his contract. (Also at govolsextra is a "Memorandum of Understanding" for both Monte Kiffin and Ed Orgeron.
* And if you haven't made your way to foxsports, here's a sneak peek: